WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personally identifying information (e.g., your name, mailing address, e-mail address, etc.) from you at the following times:
• When you place an order;
• When you apply to open an account;
• When you send us a question or comment in an e-mail;
• When you voluntarily submit information in response to a promotion, special offer, or other event.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide us only as appropriate in the ordinary course of business. For example, we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information and, to process any orders you make, including processing of payments and shipping of Product(s) purchased, if applicable, to establish, set up and service your account, and to contact you with information that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information will not be disclosed to the general public, however we may disclose your personal or account information to third parties for the purposes described below:
• We provide you with opportunities to participate in special offers and promotions. Your participation in these events may require us to share data with third parties.
• We may enter into strategic alliances and cross-marketing relationships with third parties that involve sharing personal information about you in order to provide particular products or services we believe will be of interest to you. Emails you receive from us will allow you to opt-out of future mailers.
• We may use third party service providers for several purposes, including the processing of payment, the analysis of customer information for internal marketing purposes, printing, order fulfillment, etc. The third party service providers are bound by obligations of confidentiality not to disclose any information provided by you and may not use such information for any purposes other than the performance of the particular service in question.
• Under certain circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information when necessary to protect our legal rights or to enforce our Terms and Conditions or account agreements.
We have taken reasonable precautions to protect the security of your personal information and to offer you a safe online and purchasing environment. As such, to better protect you, our Site is issued a Shared SSL security certificate when you enter account information and in the checkout section. However, we cannot guarantee complete security or that computer hackers won't be able to illegally obtain private information.
To open an account with us, you will need to create a username (i.e. your email address) and password. Please note carefully that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password, which should not be disclosed by you. You are solely responsible for all uses of this Site by any person using your username and password.
A “cookie” is a text file placed on the hard drive of a computer by some Web pages or Web servers. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to a visitor and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie. You can accept cookies (generally their browser's default setting) or decline them through your browser settings. Persistent cookies remain on a computer's hard drive until the visitor deletes them. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser.
CHANGING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may review, change or correct your account information at any time by accessing "My Account." You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of your personal and other information, including your username (i.e. your email address) and password, and we urge you to review your information regularly to ensure that it is correct and complete.
YOUR CONSENT AND CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT